How to Keep Rats and Mice Out of Your Car04-Nov-2019
The Best Ways to Keep Rats and Mice out of Your Car
1. Keep the Area Clear: Both the car and it's surrounding should be kept clean and free of clutter.
2. Eliminate Food Sources: Try to avoid spilling snacks in the car and vacuum between and beneath the seats often to avoid attracting unwanted guests.
3. Use Light to Deter Nesting: Keeping the garage light on or the car hood open might discourage nesting.
4. Use Repellent Fragrances e.g. Peppermint oil, WD-40 etc and Electronic Deterrents.
5. Block Points of Entry: Check air intake vents and the wheel well vents and close it with wire mesh.
6. Don't Leave Your Car Unused for Long Periods of Time
7. Finally, use traps to remove the rats who get through.
At Car Mechanics Online, we also provide shielding to electrical cables which protect damage from Rats & Mice. Aluminium mesh helps to keep your car electrical system intact from rodents. Currently, this service is available in Mumbai, you can reach out to us at carmechanicsonline.com or +91 9930907778